Gullo’s wild-caught, sushi-grade octopuses are a favorite of Michelin-starred chefs nationwide.
- This pack contains 1 untenderized octopus.
- Each octopus weighs 6-8 lbs. and serves approximately 4-5 people.
Instructions / Storage
- Octopus frozen with ice packs.
- Octopus can be kept in the refrigerator for 4-5 days, or in the freezer for up to 2 years.
- To serve, simmer the octopus in plain water for 20-25 minutes.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Gullo Seafood ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Recommended for you
More from New York
Gullo Octopus REVIEWS
The octopus was AMAZING! Will order again!
Pam S. - Wilton, CT
Great product delivered promptly. Good job!
James W. - Omaha, NE
The recipient seemed delighted with her ginormous octopus.
ThuVan F. - Oklahoma City, OK
Octopus legs where better than expected. First cooking was wonderful. Many thanks.
Richard C. - Kennett Square, PA
The octopus I ordered arrived well packed with dry ice,and insulation. They shipped very quickly after I ordered too!
Debra C. - Tawas City, MI
Octopus Arrived well chilled.
Edwin P. - Mililani, HI
The order was easy, the delivery was on time and the octopus was awesome. Thank you!
Claribel R. - Chester, NY
Easy to order, ships overnight, arrives beautifully iced-packed. Amazing.
Enrique M. - Plano, TX