Gullo’s wild-caught, sushi-grade octopuses are a favorite of Michelin-starred chefs nationwide.
Founded by Frank Gullo in Westbury, New York, Gullo Octopus provides the finest sushi-grade octopus, sourced from waters off of Spain and Portugal. Gullo then tenderizes the octopus via a proprietary process that uses only sea salt and ice water. A longtime favorite of Michelin-starred chefs, Gullo Seafood is New York’s premier octopus distributor, supplying some of America’s most renowned chefs, including Jean-Georges Vongerichten, Michael Anthony, Masato Shimizu, and Bill Telepan.
- This pack contains 1 untenderized octopus.
- Each octopus weighs 4-6 lbs. and serves approximately 3-4 people.
Instructions / Storage
- Octopus ships frozen with ice packs.
- Octopus can be kept in the refrigerator for 4-5 days, or in the freezer for up to 2 years.
- To serve, simmer the octopus in plain water for 20-25 minutes.
- Gullo Seafood ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.