Gullo Seafood’s pre-cooked octopus legs make for a simple, succulent meal—just thaw and eat. You can also toss them on the grill, sear in a pan, or cut up for a salad. Perfectly cooked octopus all the time!
Gullo’s wild-caught, sushi-grade, octopus legs are tenderized with sea salt and ice water, and then tumbled. This proprietary process makes Gullo’s octopus uniquely tender, which is why it’s a favorite of Michelin-starred chefs nationwide.
- This pack contains 8 pre-cooked octopus legs.
- Each leg weighs .65 lbs. and serves 1-2 people.
Instructions / Storage
- Octopus arrives pre-cooked. To serve, simply thaw and eat.
- Octopus can be kept in the refrigerator for 4-5 days, or in the freezer for up to 2 years.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Gullo Seafood ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.