Grey Ghost Bakery ships its famous cookies nationwide on Goldbelly! Grey Ghost Bakery’s take on America’s favorite: the beloved chocolate chip cookie! With a nod to their Southern roots, this Charleston bakery folds in toasted, chopped pecans along with a hint of sweet molasses and rich chocolate chips.
Grey Ghost Bakery in Charleston, South Carolina, is named after an old Carolina Lowcountry legend of a friendly ghost dressed in grey who warns residents of incoming storms. Katherine Frankstone, owner and baker extraordinaire, has been baking up her family’s classic cookie recipes that have become legends of their own since she opened her Charleston bakery in 2011. Each tender and chewy cookie is made from scratch and hand-formed.
This package include 2 dozen Chocolate Chip cookies.
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive ready to enjoy
- Store in a dry area at room temp
- Unopened, may be enjoyed for up to 3 months
- Cookies ship Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via express will incur an additional $15 charge, $20 for 2-day, and $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.