Grey Ghost Bakery ships its famous cookies nationwide on Goldbelly! These crisp and chewy chocolate espresso cookies are dangerously addictive. Sprinkled with crunchy sugar, your cravings for these cookies will keep you up all night.
Grey Ghost Bakery in Charleston, South Carolina, is named after an old Carolina Lowcountry legend of a friendly ghost dressed in grey who warns residents of incoming storms. Katherine Frankstone, owner and baker extraordinaire, has been baking up her family’s classic cookie recipes that have become legends of their own since she opened her Charleston bakery in 2011. Each tender and chewy cookie is made from scratch and hand-formed.
This package includes 2 dozen Chocolate Espresso cookies.
Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Unbleached Hard Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Butter (Milk, Natural Flavor), Cane Syrup, Pure Cane Sugar, Bittersweet Chocolate (Unsweetened Chocolate, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Milk Fat, Soy Lecithin-An Emulsifier, Natural Vanilla Flavor), Light Brown Sugar, Cocoa (100% Cocoa Powder), Turbinado Sugar (Non-GMO Evaporated Cane Juice), Egg Whites, Less Than 2% Of: Pure Vanilla Extract, Espresso Powder (Coffee), Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate), Salt
Allergens: Wheat, Dairy, Eggs
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive ready to enjoy
- Store in a dry area at room temp
- Unopened, may be enjoyed for up to 3 months
- Cookies ship Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via express will incur an additional $15 charge, $20 for 2-day, and $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.