Often revered as New York City’s best babka, our babka consistently generates rave reviews for its irresistible combination of delectable flavor and texture. The new “Executive Babka” – weighs in at a whopping 52 ounces!
Using their Hungarian mother’s recipes dating back to the 1930s, Chana Green’s children opened a kosher Brooklyn bakery to honor her in 1980. This family-run bakery makes Eastern European goodies like rugelach, hamentashen, and chocolate babka. Named the “best traditional babkas in NYC” by SeriousEats, the 12,500-square-foot bakery makes more than a million babkas every year.
Each package serves 16 people includes 1 Executive Cinnamon Babka
- The Executive weighs approx. 52 oz.
- Each Babka measures 14″ × 14″ × 4″
Cinnamon Babka – Flour, Sugar, Palm Oil, Water, Whole Eggs, Cocoa and Cinnamon, Vanilla, Yeast and Salt
Babkas are made fresh with all-natural, nut-free ingredient and certified kosher pareve
Instructions / Storage
- Babkas are sent fresh
- Babkas are fresh for 6-8 weeks in a sealed bag
Option 1: You can warm it up in the microwave for a few seconds
Option 2: You can warm it up in the microwave for a few seconds and serve it with a scoop of ice cream on top
Option 3: Just make a regular french toast with it; it is bound to be the best!
- Green’s Babka ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.