Using their mother’s recipes from the 1930s, the Green children opened a kosher Brooklyn bakery in her honor. This family bakery has handcrafted rugelach, hamentashen and more Eastern European goodies since 1980, but it’s their knockout babka that has been named the best traditional babkas in NYC. Celebrate the weekend with Green’s Babka’s exclusive to Goldbely package filled with their famous babkas, rainbow cookies, mini black & white cookies and chocolate rugelach
- Each package serves 8-10
- 2 babkas. Choose from chocolate or cinnamon
- Plain Challah
- Rainbow cookies (9-10 cookies per box)
- Mini black and white cookies ( 8-9 cookies per box)
- Rugelach (14-16 per box). Choose from Chocolate, Cinnamon or Vanilla
- Certified Kosher Pareve
All products are made of natural and nut-free ingredients
Instructions / Storage
- Each babka is baked fresh and can last 6-8 weeks in a sealed bag
- Rugalech have a shelf life of 6 – 8 weeks and stay fresh unopened for 6 to 8 weeks
- Green’s Babka ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.