Green’s Babka ships its legendary kosher sweets nationwide on Goldbelly! Celebrate the weekend with Green’s Babka’s exclusive to Goldbely package filled with their famous babka, rainbow cookies, mini black and white cookies, and chocolate rugelach.
Using their Hungarian mother’s recipes from the 1930s, Chana Green’s children opened a kosher Brooklyn bakery in her honor in 1980. This family bakery handcrafts Eastern European goodies like rugelach, hamentashen, and chocolate babka. Named the “best traditional babkas in NYC” by SeriousEats, the 12,500-square-foot bakery in Brooklyn bakes over one million babkas every year.
- Each package serves 8-10
- 2 babkas. Choose from chocolate or cinnamon
- Plain Challah
- Rainbow cookies (9-10 cookies per box)
- Mini black and white cookies ( 8-9 cookies per box)
- Rugelach (14-16 per box). Choose from Chocolate, Cinnamon or Vanilla
- Certified Kosher Pareve
All products are made of natural and nut-free ingredients
Instructions / Storage
- Each babka is baked fresh and can last 6-8 weeks in a sealed bag
- Rugalech have a shelf life of 6 – 8 weeks and stay fresh unopened for 6 to 8 weeks
- Green’s Babka ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.