Using their mother’s recipes from the 1930s, the Green children opened a kosher Brooklyn bakery in her honor. This family bakery has handcrafted rugelach, hamentashen and more Eastern European goodies since 1980, but it’s their knockout babka that has been named the best traditional babkas in NYC. Green’s cinnamon babka is made from yeast dough spread with a cinnamon filling that is soft and moist. The filled dough is twisted to form the sweet-smelling swirls of cinnamon filling you see when you slice the loaf. These swirls pack every bite with fragrant flavor that is satisfying but not overpowering.
Babka is the perfect accompaniment to a cup of coffee at breakfast or any time you want a satisfying treat in your favorite flavor. If you are able to resist the temptation to keep it all for yourself, buy a loaf or two to set out for friends and family. They’ll really appreciate your thoughtfulness. The loaves freeze well and can be served either room temperature or warmed up slightly.
- Each package includes 2 cinnamon babka.
- Each babka serves up to 12 people.
- Each babka is approximately 7 1/2″ × 4 3/8″ × 4 1/4"
Flour, Sugar, Palm, Water, Whole Eggs, Cocoa, Cinnamon, Vanilla, Yeast & Salt
babkas are made fresh with all-natural, nut-free ingredient and certified kosher pareve
Instructions / Storage
Each babka is baked fresh and can last 6-8 weeks in a sealed bagDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- Green’s Babka ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.