Loved by many, our fresh baked kosher round challah is a beautiful addition to any tabletop. Our delicious challah is baked to a deep golden brown and features a sweet, buttery brioche-like texture. This soft, flaky bread is perfect to snack on alone and makes the perfect French toast, delicious bread pudding, and tasty sandwiches!
Certified Kosher and Pareve, Green’s Round Challah is baked in a dairy-free, nut-free kitchen and made with only all-natural ingredients."
Using their Hungarian mother’s recipes from the 1930s, Chana Green’s children opened a kosher Brooklyn bakery in her honor in 1980. This family bakery handcrafts Eastern European goodies like rugelach, hamentashen, and chocolate babka. Named the “best traditional babkas in NYC” by SeriousEats, the 12,500-square-foot bakery in Brooklyn bakes over one million babkas every year.
This package includes 2 Round Challahs
- Each challah measures 8″ × 4″ and weighs approx. 1 lb. each
Certified Kosher Pareve
Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Eggs, Water, Yeast, Oil, Salt.
Instructions / Storage
- Challah arrives ready to enjoy!
- May be stored at room temperature for up to 2 weeks, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Green’s Babka ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.