Crafted in the traditional Eastern European style, Green’s fresh-baked Homestyle Kosher Poppy Loaf is swirled with a dense makowiec poppy seed paste. Green’s Traditional Kosher Poppy Loaf is the perfect accompaniment to your morning coffee and makes the perfect sweet dessert. Gifting Green’s Traditional Homestyle Kosher Poppy Loaf is a great way to celebrate the holidays or simply say thank you.
Certified Kosher and Pareve, Green’s Poppy Loaves are baked fresh daily in a dairy-free, nut-free kitchen and made with only all-natural ingredients."
Certified Kosher and Pareve, Green’s Round Challah is baked in a dairy-free, nut-free kitchen and made with only all-natural ingredients."
Using their Hungarian mother’s recipes from the 1930s, Chana Green’s children opened a kosher Brooklyn bakery in her honor in 1980. This family bakery handcrafts Eastern European goodies like rugelach, hamentashen, and chocolate babka. Named the “best traditional babkas in NYC” by SeriousEats, the 12,500-square-foot bakery in Brooklyn bakes over one million babkas every year.
This package includes 2 Poppy Loaves
- Each loaf measures 9" and weighs approx. 1 lb
Certified Kosher Pareve
Flour, Veg. Oil, Water, Sugar, Eggs, Poppy, Vanilla and Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Loaves arrive ready to enjoy!
- May be stored at room temperature for up to 3 weeks, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Green’s Babka ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.