These fresh baked mini cupcakes are available in packages of twelve and come with chocolate & brightly colored sprinkles, festive enough for any occasion! These mini cupcakes are a huge hit at parties due to their size and are favored by children and adults alike!
Certified Kosher and Pareve, made of natural ingredients, are baked in a certified nut-free & dairy-free kitchen.
Certified Kosher and Pareve, Green’s Mini Blue & White Hannukah cupcakes are baked in a dairy-free, nut-free kitchen and made with only all-natural ingredients.
Using their Hungarian mother’s recipes from the 1930s, Chana Green’s children opened a kosher Brooklyn bakery in her honor in 1980. This family bakery handcrafts Eastern European goodies like rugelach, hamentashen, and chocolate babka. Named the “best traditional babkas in NYC” by SeriousEats, the 12,500-square-foot bakery in Brooklyn bakes over one million babkas every year.
This package serves 24 people includes you choice of 4 containers of Mini Cupcakes
- Each container includes 12 mini cupcakes.
Cupcake Options Include
- Mini Holiday Red & Green Cupcakes
- Mini Blue & White Hanukkah Cupcakes
- Mini Black & Colorful Cupcakes
- Mini Smiley Cupcakes
Flour, Eggs, Palm Oil, Sugar, Cocoa, Lemon Emulsion, Chocolate or Colored Sprinkles (Palm Oil, Corn Starch, Soy Lecithin, Glucose, Gum Arabic FD&C Yellow #5, Yellow #6, Red #3, Red #40, Blue #1
Instructions / Storage
- Mini Cupcakes arrive ready to enjoy.
- Mini Cupcakes can be stored at room temperature for 2-3 weeks or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Green’s Babka ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.