Green’s Babka ships its legendary chocolate babka nationwide on Goldbelly! Green’s mini chocolate babka is made from yeast dough spread with luscious chocolate filling. The filled dough is twisted to form the swirls of chocolate you see when you slice the loaf. These swirls pack every bite with chocolate rich and dense enough to satisfy the cravings of any chocoholic. Babka is the perfect accompaniment to a cup of coffee at breakfast or any time you want a satisfying treat in your favorite flavor. If you are able to resist the temptation to keep it all for yourself, buy a loaf or two to set out for friends and family. They’ll really appreciate your thoughtfulness. The loaves freeze well and can be served either room temperature or warmed up slightly.
Using their Hungarian mother’s recipes from the 1930s, Chana Green’s children opened a kosher Brooklyn bakery in her honor in 1980. This family bakery handcrafts Eastern European goodies like rugelach, hamentashen, and chocolate babka. Named the “best traditional babkas in NYC” by SeriousEats, the 12,500-square-foot bakery in Brooklyn bakes over one million babkas every year.
This package serves 21 people and includes 3 Mini Chocolate Babkas
- Each Mini Babka serves up to 7 people
- Each Mini Babka is approximately 7 1/2″ × 3 1/2″ × 3′
Babka – Flour, Sugar, Palm, Water, Whole Eggs, Cocoa, Vanilla, Yeast & Salt
Babkas are made fresh with all-natural, nut-free ingredient and certified kosher pareve
Instructions / Storage
- Each Babka is baked fresh and can last 6-8 weeks in a sealed bag
- Green’s Babka ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.