Kosher honey fruit cake is a traditional Jewish New Year treat. Green’s honey fruitcake is only available around Rosh Hashanah – be sure to get it while it lasts!
Certified Kosher and Pareve, Green’s Honey Cakes with Glazed Fruit Mix are baked fresh daily in September and October in a dairy-free, nut-free kitchen and made with only all-natural ingredients.
Using their Hungarian mother’s recipes from the 1930s, Chana Green’s children opened a kosher Brooklyn bakery in her honor in 1980. This family bakery handcrafts Eastern European goodies like rugelach, hamentashen, and chocolate babka. Named the “best traditional babkas in NYC” by SeriousEats, the 12,500-square-foot bakery in Brooklyn bakes over one million babkas every year.
This package serves 20-24 people and includes 2 Honey Fruit Cakes
- Each Honey Cake serves up to 12 people
- Each Honey Cake measures 9"
Certified Kosher Pareve
Honey, Flour, Whole Eggs, Vegetable Oil, Water, Sweeteners (Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup), Grapefruit Peel, Orange Peel, Lemon Peel, Water, Citric Acid, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Blue #1, Cinnamon, Vanilla Flavor, Baking Soda, Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Honey cakes arrive ready to enjoy!
- May be stored at room temperature for up to 2 months, or in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- Green’s Babka ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.