Green’s Babka ships its legendary honey cake nationwide on Goldbelly! Honey cake is a traditional holiday favorite Jewish new year treat. Each cake is sweet, soft, and delicious, making it the perfect addition to your holiday feast.
Using their Hungarian mother’s recipes from the 1930s, Chana Green’s children opened a kosher Brooklyn bakery in her honor in 1980. This family bakery handcrafts Eastern European goodies like rugelach, hamentashen, and chocolate babka. Named the “best traditional babkas in NYC” by SeriousEats, the 12,500-square-foot bakery in Brooklyn bakes over one million babkas every year.
This package includes 2 Honey Cakes
- Each Honey Cake serves up to 12 people
- Each Honey Cake is 8 5/8″ × 4 1/12" x 3"
Certified Kosher Pareve
Honey Cakes – Flour, Honey, Whole Eggs, Water Cinnamon, Vanilla & Salt
Made with natural and nut free ingredients
Instructions / Storage
- Keep honey cakes at room temperature for up to 10 weeks
- Green’s Babka ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.