Green’s Babka ships its legendary challah rolls nationwide on Goldbelly! Green’s Babka home-style challah rolls are baked to a deep golden brown and feature a sweet, buttery brioche-like texture. Each is soft and flakey, and makes the perfect French toast, delicious bread pudding, and tasty sandwiches!
Using their Hungarian mother’s recipes dating back to the 1930s, Chana Green’s children opened a kosher Brooklyn bakery to honor her in 1980. This family-run bakery makes Eastern European goodies like rugelach, hamentashen, and chocolate babka. Named the “best traditional babkas in NYC” by SeriousEats, the 12,500-square-foot bakery makes more than a million babkas every year.
This package includes 12 Home-Style Challah Rolls
Certified Kosher Pareve
Instructions / Storage
- Challah rolls ship fresh
- Upon arrival store on counter in a dry place for up to 3 days, refrigerator for up to 5 days and freezer for up to 6 months
- Green’s Babka ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.