Green’s Babka ships its legendary challah nationwide on Goldbelly! Green’s Babka home-style challahs are baked to a deep golden brown and feature a sweet, buttery brioche-like texture. Each challah is soft and flakey, making the perfect French toast, delicious bread pudding, and tasty sandwiches! Green’s Babka is kosher certified.
Using their Hungarian mother’s recipes from the 1930s, Chana Green’s children opened a kosher Brooklyn bakery in her honor in 1980. This family bakery handcrafts Eastern European goodies like rugelach, hamentashen, and chocolate babka. Named the “best traditional babkas in NYC” by SeriousEats, the 12,500-square-foot bakery in Brooklyn bakes over one million babkas every year.
This package includes 2 Home Style Challahs
Certified Kosher Pareve
Instructions / Storage
- Challah ships fresh with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- If it’s kept at room temperature the shelf life is up to 2 weeks
- Store in the freezer for up to 6 months
- Green’s Babka ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.