Using their mother’s recipes from the 1930s, the Green children opened a kosher Brooklyn bakery in her honor. This family bakery has handcrafted rugelach, hamentashen and more Eastern European goodies since 1980, but it’s their knockout babka that has been named the best traditional babkas in NYC. Green’s Babka home style challahs are baked to a deep golden brown and feature a sweet, buttery brioche-like texture. Each is soft, and flakey makes the perfect French toast, delicious bread pudding and tasty sandwiches!
- Each package includes 2 Home Style Challahs
- Certified Kosher Pareve
- Green’s Babka ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.