Choose the Hanukkah Gift Package for your Hannukah celebration or as a special treat for the kids during the Hannukah holiday. The sizes of the goodies make them easier to handle and to finish neatly. These delicious Hannukah goodies are only available from November – January, so be sure to stock up on them while they last!
Certified Kosher and Pareve, Green’s Mini Blue & White Hannukah cupcakes are baked in a dairy-free, nut-free kitchen and made with only all-natural ingredients.
Using their Hungarian mother’s recipes from the 1930s, Chana Green’s children opened a kosher Brooklyn bakery in her honor in 1980. This family bakery handcrafts Eastern European goodies like rugelach, hamentashen, and chocolate babka. Named the “best traditional babkas in NYC” by SeriousEats, the 12,500-square-foot bakery in Brooklyn bakes over one million babkas every year.
This package serves 14-16 people and includes
- 12 Mini Blue & White Cookies
- 12 Mini Hanukkah Cupcakes
- 12 Mini Hanukkah Cookies
Flour, Palm Oil, Whole Eggs, Sugar, Water, Cocoa Powder, Vanilla Flavor, Baking Powder, Lemon (Palm Oil, Corn Starch, Soya Lecithin, Glucose, Gum Arabic, Fd&C Yellow #5, Yellow #6, Red#3, Red #40, Blue #1)
Instructions / Storage
- Items arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, store items at room temperature or in the freezer.
- Items last up to 2-3 weeks at room temperature or up to 3 months in the freezer.
- Green’s Babka ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.