Our fresh baked red, white & blue mini cupcakes are available in packages of twelve and are perfect for Independence Day celebrations! These mini cupcakes are a huge hit with children and adults alike due to their easy-to-eat size and festive sprinkles.
Certified Kosher and Pareve, made of natural ingredients, are baked in a certified nut-free & dairy-free kitchen.
Using their Hungarian mother’s recipes dating back to the 1930s, Chana Green’s children opened a kosher Brooklyn bakery to honor her in 1980. This family-run bakery makes Eastern European goodies like rugelach, hamentashen, and chocolate babka. Named the “best traditional babkas in NYC” by SeriousEats, the 12,500-square-foot bakery makes more than a million babkas every year.
This package serves 24 people and includes 2 Boxes of Fourth of July Mini Cupcakes
- Each Box contains 12 cupcakes (24 total)
Certified Kosher Pareve
Mini Cupcakes – Flour, Eggs, Palm Oil, Sugar, Cocoa, Lemon Emulsion, Chocolate or Colored Sprinkles (Palm Oil, Corn Starch, Soy Lecithin, Glucose, Gum Arabic FD&C Yellow #5, Yellow #6, Red #3, Red #40, Blue #1
Instructions / Storage
- Items arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, store items at room temperature or in the freezer.
- Items last up to 3 weeks at room temperature and up to 3 months in the freezer.
- Green’s Babka ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.