Our red, white, and blue cookies are a patriotic spin on our classic New York “black and white” cookie. Mini round shortbread cakes are dipped in two colors of icing – red & white, and blue & white – so they are perfect for Independence Day holiday gatherings! Get them while they’re here – they’re only available for a short time.
Certified Kosher and Pareve, made of natural ingredients, are baked in a certified nut-free & dairy-free kitchen.
Using their Hungarian mother’s recipes dating back to the 1930s, Chana Green’s children opened a kosher Brooklyn bakery to honor her in 1980. This family-run bakery makes Eastern European goodies like rugelach, hamentashen, and chocolate babka. Named the “best traditional babkas in NYC” by SeriousEats, the 12,500-square-foot bakery makes more than a million babkas every year.
This package serves 24 people and includes 2 Boxes of Fourth of July Mini Black & White Cookies
- Each Box contains 12 cookies (24 total)
Certified Kosher Pareve
Fourth of July Black & White Cookies – Flour, Sugar, Whole Eggs, Vegetable Oil, Water, Chocolate Fudge Base, Cream Fondant, Kernel Paste, Vanilla Flavor and Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Items arrive ready to enjoy!
- Upon arrival, store items at room temperature or in the freezer.
- Items last up to 3 weeks at room temperature and up to 3 months in the freezer.
- Green’s Babka ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.