Green’s Cinnamon Rugelach is the perfect treat for any occasion. These certified kosher Cinnamon Rugelach are made from a yeast dough and filled with sweet cinnamon filling, similar to a mini cinnamon croissant. The cinnamon rugelach are made with all-natural, nut-free ingredients.
Using their Hungarian mother’s recipes from the 1930s, Chana Green’s children opened a kosher Brooklyn bakery in her honor in 1980. This family bakery handcrafts Eastern European goodies like rugelach, hamentashen, and chocolate babka. Named the “best traditional babkas in NYC” by SeriousEats, the 12,500-square-foot bakery in Brooklyn bakes over one million babkas every year.
This package serves up to 60 people and includes 10 lbs of Cinnamon Rugelach
- Each Box contains approx. (160 Pieces)
Certified Kosher Pareve
Cinnamon Rugelach – Flour, Palm Oil, Water, Eggs. Sugar, Cinnamon and Cocoa, Yeast, Vanilla and Salt
Rugelach are baked fresh and made of all-natural, nut-free ingredients.
Instructions / Storage
- Rugelach ships fresh and arrives ready to enjoy!
- Rugelach is baked fresh and can last 6-8 weeks in a sealed bag
- Green’s Babka ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.