Though typically served on holidays and special occasions, Green’s homestyle Sugar-Free Rugelach are the perfect treat for any occasion and baked fresh daily. Often revered as New York City’s best babka and rugelach bakery, Green’s baked goods make the perfect gift for gift for holidays, birthdays, or just because.
Using their Hungarian mother’s recipes dating back to the 1930s, Chana Green’s children opened a kosher Brooklyn bakery to honor her in 1980. This family-run bakery makes Eastern European goodies like rugelach, hamentashen, and chocolate babka. Named the “best traditional babkas in NYC” by SeriousEats, the 12,500-square-foot bakery makes more than a million babkas every year.
- Each package includes 2 boxes of Sugar-Free Rugelach
- Each box contains approximately 14-16 cookies
- Certified Kosher Pareve
Choose from flavors
Rugelach are baked fresh and made of all-natural, nut-free ingredients.
Instructions / Storage
Rugelach are baked fresh and can last 6-8 weeks in a sealed bagDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- Green’s Babka ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.