Black and white cookies are New York’s most iconic cookies. The original black and white cookies are individual shortbread cakes dipped in two types of icing with chocolate or another color and vanilla on the other. These mini versions are made the same way. Treat yourself or a friend to a package of these. If they are not already on their list of favorites, they will be after the first bite.
Using their Hungarian mother’s recipes dating back to the 1930s, Chana Green’s children opened a kosher Brooklyn bakery to honor her in 1980. This family-run bakery makes Eastern European goodies like rugelach, hamentashen, and chocolate babka. Named the “best traditional babkas in NYC” by SeriousEats, the 12,500-square-foot bakery makes more than a million babkas every year.
- Each package includes 3 boxes of your favorite Black and White Cookies colors
- Each box includes 8-9 mini black and white cookies
- Certified Kosher Pareve
Choose from flavors
- Classic Black & White
- Blue & White
- Pink & White
- Orange & Black
- Green’s Babka ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.