Choose Your Own Mini Black and White Cookies - 3 Pack (Kosher)
Using their mother’s recipes from the 1930s, the Green children opened a kosher Brooklyn bakery in her honor. This family bakery has handcrafted rugelach, hamentashen and more Eastern European goodies since 1980, but it’s their knockout babka that has been named the best traditional babkas in NYC.
Black and white cookies are New York’s most iconic cookies. The original black and white cookies are individual shortbread cakes dipped in two types of icing with chocolate or another color and vanilla on the other. These mini versions are made the same way. Treat yourself or a friend to a package of these. If they are not already on their list of favorites, they will be after the first bite.
- Each package includes 3 boxes of your favorite Black and White Cookies colors
- Each box includes 8-9 mini black and white cookies
- Certified Kosher Pareve
Choose from flavors
- Classic Black & White
- Blue & White
- Pink & White
- Orange & Black
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Green’s Babka ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.