You can never go wrong with chocolate chip cookies – and these certified kosher and pareve chocolate chip cookies are no exception! Everyone loves chocolate chip cookies, and these are packed with real chocolate chips and are perfect for dunking in a glass of milk or with a cup of coffee or tea. Nut-free and made with all-natural ingredients, our chocolate chip cookies come in 12-ounce packages and are sure to be a hit!
Certified Kosher and Pareve, Green’s chocolate chip cookies are baked in a dairy-free, nut-free kitchen and made with only all-natural ingredients.
Certified Kosher and Pareve, Green’s Mini Blue & White Hannukah cupcakes are baked in a dairy-free, nut-free kitchen and made with only all-natural ingredients.
Using their Hungarian mother’s recipes from the 1930s, Chana Green’s children opened a kosher Brooklyn bakery in her honor in 1980. This family bakery handcrafts Eastern European goodies like rugelach, hamentashen, and chocolate babka. Named the “best traditional babkas in NYC” by SeriousEats, the 12,500-square-foot bakery in Brooklyn bakes over one million babkas every year.
This package includes 2 containers of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Each container weighs 12 oz.
Chocolate Chips, Vanillin, Flour, Palm Oil, Sugar, Water, Whole Eggs, Honey, Baking Soda and Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive ready to enjoy.
- Cookies can be stored at room temperature for 2-3 weeks or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Green’s Babka ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.