Green’s Babka ships its legendary babka and rugelach nationwide on Goldbelly! Green’s famous babka’s and rugelach are the perfect accompaniment to a cup of coffee at breakfast or any time you want a satisfying treat in your favorite flavor.
Using their Hungarian mother’s recipes from the 1930s, Chana Green’s children opened a kosher Brooklyn bakery in her honor in 1980. This family bakery handcrafts Eastern European goodies like rugelach, hamentashen, and chocolate babka. Named the “best traditional babkas in NYC” by SeriousEats, the 12,500-square-foot bakery in Brooklyn bakes over one million babkas every year.
This package serves 12 people includes
- 1 Babka, your choice
- 1 Box of Rugelach, your choice
- Each Box of Rugelach contains (14-16 pieces)
- Each Babka serves up to 12 people
Babka Flavor Options Include
Rugelach Flavor Options Include
Babka – Flour, Sugar, Palm, Water, Whole Eggs, Cocoa, Vanilla, Yeast & Salt
Chocolate Rugelach – Flour, Palm Oil, Water, Eggs, Sugar, Cocoa, Yeast, Vanilla and Salt
Babkas are made fresh with all-natural, nut-free ingredient and certified kosher pareve
Instructions / Storage
- Each Babka is baked fresh and can last 6-8 weeks in a sealed bag
- Rugelach are baked fresh and can last 6-8 weeks in a sealed bag
- Green’s Babka ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.