Using their mother’s recipes from the 1930s, the Green children opened a kosher Brooklyn bakery in her honor. This family bakery has handcrafted rugelach, hamentashen and more Eastern European goodies since 1980, but it’s their knockout babka that has been named the best traditional babkas in NYC. Green’s Famous Babka’s and Rugelach are the perfect accompaniment to a cup of coffee at breakfast or any time you want a satisfying treat in your favorite flavor.
- This package includes 1 Babka and 1 container of Rugelach in a special gift box
- Each babka serves up to 12 people
- Each container of rugelach includes 7-8 cookies
- Choose your Babka and Rugelach flavors!
Babka Flavor Options Include
Rugelach Flavor Options Include
Instructions / Storage
- Each babka is baked fresh and can last 6-8 weeks in a sealed bag
- Rugelach are baked fresh and can last 6-8 weeks in a sealed bag
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Green’s Babka ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.