Green’s Babka ships its legendary babka nationwide on Goldbelly! Babka is the perfect accompaniment to a cup of coffee at breakfast or any time you want a satisfying treat in your favorite flavor. If you are able to resist the temptation to keep it all for yourself, buy a loaf or two to set out for friends and family. They’ll really appreciate your thoughtfulness. The loaves freeze well and can be served either room temperature or warmed up slightly.
Using their Hungarian mother’s recipes dating back to the 1930s, Chana Green’s children opened a kosher Brooklyn bakery to honor her in 1980. This family-run bakery makes Eastern European goodies like rugelach, hamentashen, and chocolate babka. Named the “best traditional babkas in NYC” by SeriousEats, the 12,500-square-foot bakery makes more than a million babkas every year.
This package includes your choice of 3 Mini Babkas
- Each Mini Babka serves up to 7 people
- Each Mini Babka is approximately 7 1/2″ × 3 1/2″ × 3″
Mini Babka Flavor Options Include
Cinnamon Babka – Flour, Sugar, Palm, Water, Whole Eggs, Cocoa, Cinnamon, Vanilla, Yeast & Salt
Chocolate Babka – Flour, Sugar, Palm, Water, Whole Eggs, Cocoa, Vanilla, Yeast & Salt
Babkas are made fresh with all-natural, nut-free ingredient and certified kosher pareve
Instructions / Storage
- Each Babka is baked fresh and can last 6-8 weeks in a sealed bag
- Green’s Babka ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.