Using their mother’s recipes from the 1930s, the Green children opened a kosher Brooklyn bakery in her honor. This family bakery has handcrafted rugelach, hamentashen and more Eastern European goodies since 1980, but it’s their knockout babka that has been named the best traditional babkas in NYC.
Hamentashen are buttery, triangular desserts typically eaten around the joyous Jewish holiday of Purim. Bring a touch of the Purim feast to any occasion or spread the joy by adding Green’s Hamentashen to the festivities! The hamantashen are made of natural and nut-free ingredients.
- Each package includes 2 boxes of assorted Hamantashen
- Each box includes approximately 11 Hamantashen
- Each individual Hamentashen is 2.5-3 inches
- Certified Kosher Pareve
Instructions / Storage
Hamantashen can be kept at room temperature and are best eaten within 5 days of arrival!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Green’s Babka ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.