Green’s Babka ships its legendary hamentashen nationwide on Goldbelly! Hamentashen are buttery, triangular desserts typically eaten around the joyous Jewish holiday of Purim. Bring a touch of the Purim feast to any occasion or spread the joy by adding Green’s Hamentashen to the festivities! The hamantashen are made of natural and nut-free ingredients.
Using their Hungarian mother’s recipes dating back to the 1930s, Chana Green’s children opened a kosher Brooklyn bakery to honor her in 1980. This family-run bakery makes Eastern European goodies like rugelach, hamentashen, and chocolate babka. Named the “best traditional babkas in NYC” by SeriousEats, the 12,500-square-foot bakery makes more than a million babkas every year.
This package includes 2 Boxes of assorted Hamantashen
- Each Box includes approx. 11 Hamantashen
- Each individual Hamentashen is 2.5-3 inches
Certified Kosher Pareve
Flour, Sugar, Water, Palm Oil, Eggs, Vanilla Flavor, Salt, Baking Powder, Apple, Apricot, Raspberry, Glucose, Pectin, Dried Prunes, Apple Pomace, Caramel Coloring, Poppy Seeds, (Contains 2% Of Less Honey), Algin, Preservative Sulfiting Agents, Potassium, Sorbate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Yellow #5, #40, Artificial, Flavor
Instructions / Storage
- Hamantashen can be kept at room temperature and are best eaten within 5 days of arrival!
- Green’s Babka ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.