Roasted Garlic Asiago Batards - 4 Pack
This is a four-pack of Grateful Bread’s Roasted Garlic Asiago Batards! Grateful Bread is a 30 year Sacramento sourdough tradition, baked daily and delivered to your door. Their artisans mix, ferment and shape each loaf by hand, from scratch using the best non-GMO ingredients, science, and a touch of Grateful love.
Grateful Bread was founded in 1990 by Joe and Dianna Artim with the mission to bring authentic artisan bread to Sacramento, and today they’re baking some of the best bread in California. At Grateful Bread, they use a variety of whole grains in their breads and no preservatives. Many of their breads are vegan and contain zero sugar, with only local honey used to sweeten their white and wheat breads. They are committed to producing sustainable, non-GMO products and always strive to use as few ingredients as possible.
This package includes 4 Garlic Asiago French Batards.
- Each Batard measures approximately 11.5″ × 6″ × 3.5″
Roasted Garlic Asiago Batard – Unbleached Wheat Flour (malted), Filtered Water, Asiago Cheese, Sea Salt, Roasted Garlic, Yeast, Course Black Pepper,
Instructions / Storage
- Bread arrives ready to enjoy
- Bread is best stored on the counter top, not the refrigerator.
- Bread can be kept on the counter top for up to 7 days, or frozen up to 3 months
- Batards can be heated if desired
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Heat your batard for 5-7 minutes.
- Grateful Bread ships Monday through Wednesday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping.
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.