This is an 16-pack of irresistibly light, fluffy, indulgent cheesecake sandwiches in a wide variety of flavors! Each cheesecake sandwich is handcrafted in a nut-free facility, and can be enjoyed frozen or thawed!
At Grandma’s Cheesecake Sandwiches, founder Lisa Cotoggio is transforming this legendarily rich and creamy cake into a dessert that you can eat with your hands. Growing up, Lisa fell in love with her grandma Raphaella’s cheesecakes, and after a career as an actress, model, and published novelist, in 2019 she decided to open Grandma’s Cheesecake Sandwiches just a couple blocks from where Raphaella lived in the residential neighborhood of Whitestone in Queens, New York. Since opening, Grandma’s Cheesecake Sandwiches has become a huge success, with a wide variety of cheesecake flavors sandwiched between an equally dazzling array of freshly-baked cookies.
This package serves 16 people and includes 16 Cheesecake Sandwiches
- Each sandwich measures 3.25″ × 2.25″ × 3.25″ and weighs 4 oz.
- Cheesecake Sandwiches arrive individually wrapped in branded box.
- 1 Blueberry – Filled with fresh blueberry filling, which compliments our old-fashioned plain cheesecake.
- 1 Butterscotch – A dreamy taste of yesteryear.
- 1 Chocolate Chip – A combination of two favorites make up the rich taste of the chocolate chip cheesecake sandwiches, giving them just the right hint of sweetness.
- 1 Coffee – These coffee cheesecake sandwiches taste like your favorite cup of brew.
- 1 Cookie Crumble – These irresistible, light, fluffy chocolate cookie crumble cheesecake sandwiches are our version of cookies and cream.
- 1 “Grandma’s Favorite” White Chocolate Raspberry – Yes, there really is a grandma, Raphaella, whose favorite flavors were white chocolate and raspberry. Grandma’s favorite cheesecake sandwiches are dedicated to her memory and never disappoint.
- 1 Marble Cake – First they make the delicious chocolate cake, then break it down to small pieces and sprinkle them through the old-fashioned plain cheesecake to bring you the marble cheesecake sandwiches, another fan favorite.
- 1 Milk Chocolate – Smooth, luscious milk chocolate cheesecake sandwiched between two soft chocolate cookies makes this one the perfect chocolate lover’s treat.
- 1 Peach – Consists of puree peaches right into the cheesecake batter for a light summery taste that sets these peach cheesecake sandwiches apart.
- 1 Rainbow Crumble – We want to start out by telling you that this is a nut-free shop, so the rainbow crumble cheesecake sandwiches are not made with those three-layer rainbow cookies you may be thinking of because they contain almond paste. These are made with vanilla tie-dye cookies and attract both kids and adults alike.
- 1 Classic – The old-fashioned taste of plain cheesecake whipped to perfection between two soft golden cookies puts this choice at the top of the list.
- 1 Red Velvet – Like everything else, these red velvet cheesecake sandwiches are made from scratch, first the red velvet cake, which cools, and is crumbed and added to the old-fashioned plain cheesecake, a top fan favorite.
- 1 Salted Caramel – Start by making the salted caramel, then pour it into the old-fashioned plain cheesecake batter for a salted caramel cheesecake sandwich that explodes with flavor.
- 1 Strawberry – Puree the strawberries to create that nice pink color for the strawberry cheesecake sandwiches.
- 1 Strawberry Shortcake – Many people ask what is the difference between the strawberry shortcake cheesecake sandwiches, and the strawberry ones. That would be the graham cracker, and the strawberry pump in the middle.
- 1 Tiramisu – Tiramisu cheesecake sandwiches are undoubtedly the number one fan favorite. Rich tiramisu flavored cheesecake sandwiched between two chocolate cookies…what more could you ask for?
Made with Cage-free Eggs, Unbleached Flour, Cane Sugar – All-natural, Nut-free, single portion control snack developed from old-fashioned centuries old secret family recipe. Allergens: Egg, Milk, and Wheat.
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesecake Sandwiches ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival remove packaging and place immediately in the freezer
- May be stored in the freezer for up to 1 year or in the refrigerator for 7-10 days.
- Thaw times may vary by room temperature and outside climate.
- Cheesecake Sandwiches can be enjoyed frozen or thawed!
- Grandma’s Cheesecake Sandwiches ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.