Grand Traverse’s Old Mission Cherry Pie is one summertime dessert that everyone should look forward to eating all winter long. Loaded with Northern Michigan Montmorency cherries, this top-selling pie features a traditional buttery pastry topped pie that perfectly complements the tart cherries inside.
Located in Michigan, Grand Traverse Pie Co. is one of the greatest pie makers in the country. While most people have their eyes set on their award-winning Michigan Cherry Pies, you really can’t go wrong with any single one of their pies. They’ve been featured in Country Living, Oprah Magazine, ABC’s Good Morning America, Food Network and so many more!
- Each package includes 2 fruit pies of your choice
- Each pie is 9" and serves 8-10 people
May Contain: Dairy, Gluten, and Nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are baked fresh, frozen, may thaw in transit
- We do NOT recommend refrigeration upon receipt
- Allow pies to thaw at room temperature for at least 8 hours before serving
- Pies can be stored at room temperature for up to 3 days or in the freezer in its original packaging for up to 2 months
- To Reheat, remove from box and warm in a 225ºF oven for 20-30 minutes
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Grand Traverse Pie Company ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for * Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.