Made with real Key Lime juice, each pie has a cream tart filling topped with fluffy, whipped topping rosettes in a delicious graham cracker crust. The crystal blue waters of Petoskey make us feel like we have our own Key West!
Located in Michigan, Grand Traverse Pie Co. is one of the greatest pie makers in the country. While most people have their eyes set on their award-winning Michigan Cherry Pies, you really can’t go wrong with any single one of their pies. They’ve been featured in Country Living, Oprah Magazine, ABC’s Good Morning America, Food Network and so many more!
- Each pie serves 8-10 people
- Each pie is 9 inches in diameter
Instructions / Storage
- Each pie is shipped in a temperature controlled box.
- Refrigerate pie upon arrival.
- To Freeze: Keep pie in its plastic container and freeze for up to two months.
- To Thaw: Allow to thaw in the refrigerator at least 12 hours prior to serving
- Keep pie in plastic container.
- Best enjoyed within 3 days..
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Grand Traverse Pie Company ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.