A golden filling of luscious, tree-ripened Peterson Farms Peaches, brown sugar, and vanilla. Baked to perfection finished with Grand Traverse Pie Co’s toasty crumb topping. Makes for memories of Summer at Glen Haven Beach Glen Haven Peach Crumb was named after the village of Glen Haven and memories of being on the beach in the Summer in Northern Michigan with the backdrop of the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Park in the distance.
Located in Michigan, Grand Traverse Pie Co. is one of the greatest pie makers in the country. While most people have their eyes set on their award-winning Michigan Cherry Pies, you really can’t go wrong with any single one of their pies. They’ve been featured in Country Living, Oprah Magazine, ABC’s Good Morning America, Food Network and so many more!
Each pie is 9" in diameter and serves 8-10 people
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are baked fresh, frozen, may thaw in transit
- We do NOT recommend refrigeration upon receipt
- Allow pies to thaw at room temperature for at least 8 hours before serving
- Pies can be stored at room temperature for up to 3 days or in the freezer in its original packaging for up to 2 months
- To Reheat, remove from box and warm in a 225ºF oven for 20-30 minutes
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Grand Traverse Pie Company ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.