Chicken Pot Pie
Chicken, onions, carrots, celery, green beans, corn and peasin Grand Traverse Pie Company’s famous flaky crust. One of their most popular savory pies.
Located in Michigan, Grand Traverse Pie Co. is one of the greatest pie makers in the country. While most people have their eyes set on their award-winning Michigan Cherry Pies, you really can’t go wrong with any single one of their pies. They’ve been featured in Country Living, Oprah Magazine, ABC’s Good Morning America, Food Network and so many more!
- Each pie serves 8-10 people
- Each pie is 9 inches in diameter
cooked chicken meat, wheat flour, palm & soybean oil, water, milk, onions, carrots, celery, green beans, corn, peas, modified food starch, natural flavors, salt, chicken fat, yeast extract, hydrolyzed wheat gluten, sugar, onion powder, garlic, cream, spices, peppers, vinegar, soy lecithin, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, mono-and diglycerides, color(fd&c yellow #5, fd&c yellow #6). May contain: wheat, soy, milk, nuts, egg.
Instructions / Storage
- Each Pot Pie ships frozen on ice packs
- Bake in oven at 375 degree oven for 1-1/2 to 2 hours until top is golden brown and interal temperature reaches 190 degrees.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Grand Traverse Pie Company ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.