Grand Traverse Pie Company ships its pies nationwide on Goldbelly! Grand Traverse Pie Company’s chicken pot pie is filled with chicken, onions, carrots, celery, green beans, corn, and peas in Grand Traverse’s famous flaky crust. This delicious chicken pot pie is one of the Michigan pie company’s most popular savory pies.
Located in Traverse City, Michigan, Grand Traverse Pie Co. is baking some of the best pies in America. Since 1996, Mike and Denise Busley have been hand rolling pie dough to create their signature fruit pies like Cherry Crumb Pie, which is loaded with Northern Michigan Montmorency cherries and boasts a bubbling ring of berry juice around the crust. Grand Traverse Pie Company has been featured in Country Living as well as Oprah’s “O” Magazine.
- Each pie serves 8-10 people
- Each pie is 9 inches in diameter
cooked chicken meat, wheat flour, palm & soybean oil, water, milk, onions, carrots, celery, green beans, corn, peas, modified food starch, natural flavors, salt, chicken fat, yeast extract, hydrolyzed wheat gluten, sugar, onion powder, garlic, cream, spices, peppers, vinegar, soy lecithin, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, mono-and diglycerides, color(fd&c yellow #5, fd&c yellow #6). May contain: wheat, soy, milk, nuts, egg.
Instructions / Storage
- Each Pot Pie ships frozen on ice packs
- Bake in oven at 375 degree oven for 1-1/2 to 2 hours until top is golden brown and interal temperature reaches 190 degrees.
- Grand Traverse Pie Company ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.