Grand Traverse Pie Co Cherry Peach Crumb Pie loaded with Michigan Montmorency cherries and sweet peaches from local Peterson Farms, then finished with their amazing toasty crumb topping. A local favorite pie named after their favorite historic Traverse City Theatre – The State Theater, The Motion Picture Association of America named it the #1 Movie Theater in the World.
Located in Michigan, Grand Traverse Pie Co. is one of the greatest pie makers in the country. While most people have their eyes set on their award-winning Michigan Cherry Pies, you really can’t go wrong with any single one of their pies. They’ve been featured in Country Living, Oprah Magazine, ABC’s Good Morning America, Food Network and so many more!
Each pie is 9" in diameter and serves 8-10 people
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are baked fresh, frozen, may thaw in transit
- We do NOT recommend refrigeration upon receipt
- Allow pies to thaw at room temperature for at least 8 hours before serving
- Pies can be stored at room temperature for up to 3 days or in the freezer in its original packaging for up to 2 months
- To Reheat, remove from box and warm in a 225ºF oven for 20-30 minutes
- Grand Traverse Pie Company ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.