Grand Traverse Pie Company’s traditional Apple Crumb Pie made with crispy bacon, topped with a caramel drizzle and bacon pieces.
Located in Michigan, Grand Traverse Pie Co. is one of the greatest pie makers in the country. While most people have their eyes set on their award-winning Michigan Cherry Pies, you really can’t go wrong with any single one of their pies. They’ve been featured in Country Living, Oprah Magazine, ABC’s Good Morning America, Food Network and so many more!
- Each pie serves 8-10 people
- Each pie is 9 inches in diameter
wheat flour, apples, bacon, palm, palm kernel & soybean oil, sugar, salt, water, niacin, reduced iron, cinnamon, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, mono-and diglycerides, corn syrup, sweetened condensed skim milk (skim milk and sugar), dairy butter (milk), high fructose corn syrup, disodium phosphate, pectin, sodium citrate, ethyl vanillin, artificial flavor, vanillin, artificial flavor, sodium phosphate, sodium erythobate, sodium nitrate, whey, soy lecithin, potassium sorbate, citric acid, natural & artificial flavor, beta carotene (color), vitamin A palmitate added
Instructions / Storage
We do NOT recommend refrigeration upon receipt. If left at room temperature, each pie is best enjoyed within 3 days.
- To Reheat : Remove from box and warm in a 225ºF oven for 20-30 minutes (15-20 minutes for mini pies).
- To Freeze: Keep pie in the bag and freeze inside pie box or clear container for up to two months.
- To Thaw: Allow to thaw at room temperature at least 8 hours prior to serving (4 hours for mini pies).
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Grand Traverse Pie Company ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.