A popular combination requested often by the owner’s mom Barb! This delectable pie starts with our flaky crust then we add a layer of our chocolate cream followed by a layer of peanut butter cream. Then it’s all finished with whipped topping and chocolate shavings. Share this pie with a loved one!
Located in Michigan, Grand Traverse Pie Co. is one of the greatest pie makers in the country. While most people have their eyes set on their award-winning Michigan Cherry Pies, you really can’t go wrong with any single one of their pies. They’ve been featured in Country Living, Oprah Magazine, ABC’s Good Morning America, Food Network and so many more!
- Each pie serves 8-10 people
- Each pie is 9 inches in diameter
Instructions / Storage
- Each pie is shipped in a temperature controlled box.
- Refrigerate pie upon arrival.
- To Freeze: Keep pie in its plastic container and freeze for up to two months.
- To Thaw: Allow to thaw in the refrigerator at least 12 hours prior to serving
- Keep pie in plastic container.
- Best enjoyed within 3 days..
- Grand Traverse Pie Company ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.