Grand Traverse Pie Company ships its pies nationwide on Goldbelly! A popular combination requested often by the owner’s mom Barb is chocolate and peanut butter! The delectable Barb’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie starts with a flaky crust, then a layer of chocolate cream followed by a layer of peanut butter cream. Then, it’s all finished with whipped topping and chocolate shavings. Share this chocolate peanut butter pie with a loved one!
Located in Traverse City, Michigan, Grand Traverse Pie Co. is baking some of the best pies in America. Since 1996, Mike and Denise Busley have been hand rolling pie dough to create their signature fruit pies like Cherry Crumb Pie, which is loaded with Northern Michigan Montmorency cherries and boasts a bubbling ring of berry juice around the crust. Grand Traverse Pie Company has been featured in Country Living as well as Oprah’s “O” Magazine.
- Each pie serves 8-10 people
- Each pie is 9 inches in diameter
Instructions / Storage
- Each pie is shipped in a temperature controlled box.
- Refrigerate pie upon arrival.
- To Freeze: Keep pie in its plastic container and freeze for up to two months.
- To Thaw: Allow to thaw in the refrigerator at least 12 hours prior to serving
- Keep pie in plastic container.
- Best enjoyed within 3 days..
- Grand Traverse Pie Company ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.