More than a piece and less than a pie, Grand Traverse’s mini pies are perfect for sharing! Featuring some of this Michigan pie shop’s top sellers, you can now taste some of the best pies straight outta the Cherry Capital of the World. Handmade from scratch everyday, Grand Traverse’s flaky crusts and old-school fillings are crafted from locally-sourced ingredients from fruit to flour to make some of the best pies in the country.
Located in Michigan, Grand Traverse Pie Co. is one of the greatest pie makers in the country. While most people have their eyes set on their award-winning Michigan Cherry Pies, you really can’t go wrong with any single one of their pies. They’ve been featured in Country Living, Oprah Magazine, ABC’s Good Morning America, Food Network and so many more!
Each Michigan Fruit Mini Pie Collection includes three 6" pies in these flavors:
- Grand Traverse Cherry Crumb
- Peninsula Apple Crumb
- Suttons Bay Blueberry
Instructions / Storage
We do NOT recommend refrigeration upon receipt. If left at room temperature, each pie is best enjoyed within 3 days.
- To Reheat : Remove from box and warm in a 225ºF oven for
20-30 minutes (15-20 minutes for mini pies).
- To Freeze: Keep pie in the bag and freeze inside pie box or clear
container for up to two months.
- To Thaw: Allow to thaw at room temperature at least 8 hours prior to
serving (4 hours for mini pies).
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Grand Traverse Pie Company ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.