This seasonal pie is a best seller in the fall! Topped with giant roasted pecans, Grand Traverse’s Northern version of a Southern classic is made completely from scratch. As one of Oprah’s favorite pie shops, Grand Traverse’s flaky crusts and old-school fillings are crafted from locally-sourced ingredients from fruit to flour to make some of the best pies in the country.
Located in Michigan, Grand Traverse Pie Co. is one of the greatest pie makers in the country. While most people have their eyes set on their award-winning Michigan Cherry Pies, you really can’t go wrong with any single one of their pies. They’ve been featured in Country Living, Oprah Magazine, ABC’s Good Morning America, Food Network and so many more!
- Each pie serves 8-10 people
- Each pie is 9 inches in diameter
Pecans, egg, wheat flour, sugar, palm & soybean oil, corn syrup, salt, water, cream, chocolate liquor, milk fat,
cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanillin, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, mono-and diglycerides, potassium sorbate, natural & artificial flavors, phosphoric acid, alkali, caramel color, citric acid and sodium benzoate. May contain: wheat, soy, milk, nuts.
Instructions / Storage
Each pie is shipped in a temperature controlled box. Refrigerate pie upon arrival. Do not reheat pumpkin & pecan pies.
- To Freeze: Keep pie in its plastic container and freeze for up to two months.
- To Thaw: Allow to thaw in the refrigerator at least 12 hours prior to serving (4 hours for mini pies).
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Grand Traverse Pie Company ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.