This seasonal pie is a best seller in the fall! Grand Traverse’s take on an American classic features a dense pumpkin filling that is almost mousse-like in texture. As one of Oprah’s favorite pie shops, Grand Traverse’s flaky crusts and old-school fillings are crafted from locally-sourced ingredients from fruit to flour to make some of the best pies in the country.
Located in Michigan, Grand Traverse Pie Co. is one of the greatest pie makers in the country. While most people have their eyes set on their award-winning Michigan Cherry Pies, you really can’t go wrong with any single one of their pies. They’ve been featured in Country Living, Oprah Magazine, ABC’s Good Morning America, Food Network and so many more!
- Each pie serves 8-10 people
- Each pie is 9 inches in diameter
Instructions / Storage
Each pie is shipped in a temperature controlled box. Refrigerate pie upon arrival. Do not reheat pumpkin & pecan pies.
- To Freeze: Keep pie in its plastic container and freeze for up to two months.
- To Thaw: Allow to thaw in the refrigerator at least 12 hours prior to serving (4 hours for mini pies).
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Grand Traverse Pie Company ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.