This seasonal pie is a best seller in the fall! Grand Traverse’s take on an American classic features a dense pumpkin filling that is almost mousse-like in texture. As one of Oprah’s favorite pie shops, Grand Traverse’s flaky crusts and old-school fillings are crafted from locally-sourced ingredients from fruit to flour to make some of the best pies in the country.
Since 1996, Grand Traverse Pie Co. has been baking up some of the best pies in the U.S. It was founded by Mike and Denise Busley, who hand-roll pie dough to create their signature fruit pies like Cherry Crumb Pie, which is loaded with Northern Michigan Montmorency cherries and has a bubbling ring of berry juice around the crust. Grand Traverse Pie Company has been lauded in Country Living as well as Oprah’s “O” Magazine.
- Each pie serves 8-10 people
- Each pie is 9 inches in diameter
Instructions / Storage
Each pie is shipped in a temperature controlled box. Refrigerate pie upon arrival. Do not reheat pumpkin & pecan pies.
- To Freeze: Keep pie in its plastic container and freeze for up to two months.
- To Thaw: Allow to thaw in the refrigerator at least 12 hours prior to serving (4 hours for mini pies).
- Grand Traverse Pie Company ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.