Baked with pecans, carrots, pineapple and coconut, this delicious cake is drizzled with a secret family recipe glaze that absorbs into every nook and cranny of this home-baked cake. As a final touch, Grand Traverse spreads a layer of cream cheese frosting on top for a truly decadent treat.
Located in Michigan, Grand Traverse Pie Co. is one of the greatest pie makers in the country. While most people have their eyes set on their award-winning Michigan Cherry Pies, you really can’t go wrong with any single one of their desserts. They’ve been featured in Country Living, Oprah Magazine, ABC’s Good Morning America, Food Network and so many more!
Instructions / Storage
Carrot Cakes ship in a temperature controlled box and need to be refrigerated upon arrival. Each can be frozen in its original packaging. Thaw in the refrigerator 8 hours prior to enjoying.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Grand Traverse Pie Company ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.