Grand Traverse Pie Company ships its pies nationwide on Goldbelly! Baked with pecans, carrots, pineapple, and coconut, this delicious Mom’s Carrot Cake is drizzled with a secret family recipe glaze that absorbs into every nook and cranny of this home-baked cake. As a final touch, Grand Traverse spreads a layer of cream cheese frosting on top for a truly decadent treat.
Located in Traverse City, Michigan, Grand Traverse Pie Co. is baking some of the best pies in America. Since 1996, Mike and Denise Busley have been hand rolling pie dough to create their signature fruit pies like Cherry Crumb Pie, which is loaded with Northern Michigan Montmorency cherries and boasts a bubbling ring of berry juice around the crust. Grand Traverse Pie Company has been featured in Country Living as well as Oprah’s “O” Magazine.
Instructions / Storage
- Pies are baked fresh, frozen, and shipped without ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Carrot Cakes ship in a temperature controlled box and need to be refrigerated upon arrival
- Each can be frozen in its original packaging
- Thaw in the refrigerator 8 hours prior to enjoying
- Grand Traverse Pie Company ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.