Loaded with naturally sweet Rubel blueberries grown in Michigan, Grand Traverse’s West Bay Blueberry Crumb Pie features a buttery crumb topping. As one of Oprah’s favorite pie shops, each Grand Traverse pie is handmade from scratch everyday using locally-sourced ingredients from fruit to flour to make some of the best pies in the country.
Located in Michigan, Grand Traverse Pie Co. is one of the greatest pie makers in the country. While most people have their eyes set on their award-winning Michigan Cherry Pies, you really can’t go wrong with any single one of their pies. They’ve been featured in Country Living, Oprah Magazine, ABC’s Good Morning America, Food Network and so many more!
- Each pie serves 8-10 people
- Each pie is 9 inches in diameter
Instructions / Storage
We do NOT recommend refrigeration upon receipt. If left at room temperature, each pie is best enjoyed within 3 days.
- To Reheat : Remove from box and warm in a 225ºF oven for 20-30 minutes (15-20 minutes for mini pies).
- To Freeze: Keep pie in the bag and freeze inside pie box or clear container for up to two months.
- To Thaw: Allow to thaw at room temperature at least 8 hours prior to serving (4 hours for mini pies).
- Grand Traverse Pie Company ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.