Sugar Free Michigan Apple Pie
Sugar free! Sweetened with Splenda and features local Northern Spy Michigan apples all made in Grand Traverse’s flaky pastry crust. Sweets for all needs from GT Pie Co. A splendid diabetic option indeed!
Located in Michigan, Grand Traverse Pie Co. is one of the greatest pie makers in the country. While most people have their eyes set on their award-winning Michigan Cherry Pies, you really can’t go wrong with any single one of their pies. They’ve been featured in Country Living, Oprah Magazine, ABC’s Good Morning America, Food Network and so many more!
Each pie is 9 inches in diameter and serves 8-10 people.
Apples, wheat flour, palm & soybean oil, salt, water, cream, maltodextrin, sucralose, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, mono-and diglycerides. May contain: wheat, soy, milk, nuts.
Instructions / Storage
We do NOT recommend refrigeration upon receipt. If left at room temperature, each pie is best enjoyed within 3 days.
- To Reheat : Remove from box and warm in a 225ºF oven for 20-30 minutes (15-20 minutes for mini pies).
- To Freeze: Keep pie in the bag and freeze inside pie box or clear container for up to two months.
- To Thaw: Allow to thaw at room temperature at least 8 hours prior to serving (4 hours for mini pies).
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Grand Traverse Pie Company ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.