Grand Traverse’s Old Mission Cherry Pie is one summertime dessert that everyone should look forward to eating all winter long. Loaded with Northern Michigan Montmorency cherries, this top selling pie features a traditional buttery pastry topped pie that perfectly complements the tart cherries inside.
Located in Traverse City, Michigan, Grand Traverse Pie Co. is baking some of the best pies in America. Since 1996, Mike and Denise Busley have been hand rolling pie dough to create their signature fruit pies like Cherry Crumb Pie, which is loaded with Northern Michigan Montmorency cherries and boasts a bubbling ring of berry juice around the crust. Grand Traverse Pie Company has been featured in Country Living as well as Oprah’s “O” Magazine.
- Each pie serves 8-10 people
- Each pie is 9 inches in diameter
Instructions / Storage
We do NOT recommend refrigeration upon receipt. If left at room temperature, each pie is best enjoyed within 3 days.
- To Reheat : Remove from box and warm in a 225ºF oven for 20-30 minutes (15-20 minutes for mini pies).
- To Freeze: Keep pie in the bag and freeze inside pie box or clear container for up to two months.
- To Thaw: Allow to thaw at room temperature at least 8 hours prior to serving (4 hours for mini pies).
- Grand Traverse Pie Company ships Monday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.