Restaurateur Danny Meyer’s intimate story of how Gramercy was born sets the stage for Chef Michael Anthony’s appealing approach to American cooking and 125 recipes that highlight the bounty of the farmer’s market. With sumptuous photographs and personal stories, The Gramercy Tavern Cookbook provides an insider look into the magic that makes this establishment unique- from the artists who have shaped its décor and ambiance, to the staff members who share what it is like to be a part of this close-knit restaurant family. Food lovers will be inspired to make their own memorable meals and bring the warmth of Gramercy Tavern into their homes. Made from a cotton and wool blend by Kassatex, our Gramercy Tavern throw provides comfort that’s just right for covering up on a crisp fall evening.
The Michelin-starred Gramercy Tavern is a top New York restaurant that has been hailed as one of the “most delightful places” by the Michelin Guide and “arguably unrivaled” by The New York Times. Since opening in 1994, Gramercy Tavern has been a leading pioneer of the farm-to-table movement. Chef Michael Anthony’s seasonal, contemporary American menu is a true gem — showcasing Gramercy Tavern’s relationships with local farms and purveyors. The restaurant has earned nine James Beard Awards, including “Outstanding Restaurant” and “Outstanding Chef in America”.
This package includes:
- The Gramercy Tavern Cookbook, signed by Chef Michael Anthony
- Limited Edited Gramercy Tavern Blanket
- Blankets are made from a cotton/wool blend and measure 50” x 70”
- Gramercy Tavern ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.