The Gramercy Tavern Kielbasa is perfect for dinner, lunch, or even a snack. These Kielbasas are handcrafted beef and pork sausages, smoked at a low temperature over a mix of applewood and hickory wood chips. Grill them over a medium wood-burning fire or finish them in a pan in the oven. They just simply need to be heated and served.
With a Michelin Star and volumes of accolades, Gramercy Tavern is a top New York restaurant on America’s culinary bucket list. Hailed as one of the “most delightful places” by the Michelin Guide and “arguably unrivaled” by The New York Times, Gramercy Tavern was a leading pioneer of the farm-to-table movement since its inception in 1994. Chef Michael Anthony’s contemporary American menu and fiercely seasonal menu are true gems — showcasing Gramercy Tavern’s relationships with local farms and purveyors. The restaurant has earned nine James Beard Awards, including “Outstanding Restaurant” and “Outstanding Chef in America”.
This package includes 6 Smoked Kielbasa Links (8 oz. each)
- Each link measures approximately 6.75″ × 1.5″
- Each link serves 1 person
- Kielbasa is pre-cooked
Smoke Kielbasa: Beef, Pork Fat, Kosher Salt, Sugar, Sodium Nitrite, Colemans’s Yellow Mustard Powder, Garlic Powder, White Pepper, Milk Powder, Water, Natural Hog Casing
Instructions / Storage
- Kielbasa are pre-cooked, smoked and frozen
- Ship with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Store in the freezer
- To serve, simply defrost, or grill and roast for 15 minutes at 350 degrees, or until warm in the center.
- Gramercy Tavern ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.