A staple in polish cuisine, Kielbasa is perfect for dinner, lunch, or even a charcuterie board. From Gramercy Tavern these Kielbasas are handcrafted beef and pork sausages made from sustainably raised meat from northeast family farms. Stuffed with Vermont cheese and smoked at a low temperature at Gramercy Tavern over a mix of apple wood chips.
This package includes 6 Smoked Kielbasa Links (8 oz. each)
- Each link measures approximately 6.75″ × 1.5″
- Each link serves 1 person
- Kielbasa is pre-cooked
Angus Beef (Slope Farm or Rosenkranz Farm), Heritage Pork Fat (Raven & Boar or 4 Story Hill Farm), Kosher Salt, Organic Sugar, Sodium Nitrite, Colemans’s Yellow Mustard Powder, Garlic Powder, White Pepper, Milk Powder, Water, Cheese, Natural Hog Casing
Instructions / Storage
- Kielbasa are pre-cooked, smoked and frozen
- Ship with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Store in the freezer
- To serve, simply defrost, or grill and roast for 15 minutes at 350 degrees, or until warm in the center.
- Gramercy Tavern ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.