Straight from the Gramercy Tavern cookbook, this mushroom lasagna is a menu favorite by guests who have dined at Gramercy Tavern over the years. The pasta is made in-house and rolled out daily. Mushrooms roasted until golden brown and mixed into a buttery mushroom sauce with Ricotta and Grana Padano. Each slice is around 6 ounces.
This package includes 4 Mushroom Lasagnas (6 oz. each)
- Each lasagna serves 1 person
Please Note: Mushroom Garnish not Included. However, Gramercy Tavern encourages you to have fun by garnishing the lasagna with your favorite field mushrooms.
Mushroom Lasagna: Butter, Flour, Milk, Mushroom, Nutmeg, Thyme, Garlic, Black Pepper, Swiss Chard, Onions, Vinegar, Ricotta, Grated Parmesan
Instructions / Storage
- Lasagnas ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, immediately store lasagna in the freezer until ready to serve
- Remove from freezer 24 hours in advance and hold in refrigerator until ready to cook.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place lasagna on an oven tray and cook for 15 minutes at 350 degrees or until hot.
- Remove from oven
- Gramercy Tavern ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.