Gramercy Tavern’s beloved Duck Meatloaf signals more to a deep culinary history than it does the traditional American homemade classic you may be thinking of. With thoughtful use of flavor and seasoning, blended skillfully into something deeply satisfying, this Tavern favorite will pleasantly surprise anyone who thought they had meatloaf all figured out.
With a Michelin Star and volumes of accolades, Gramercy Tavern is a top New York restaurant on America’s culinary bucket list. Hailed as one of the “most delightful places” by the Michelin Guide and “arguably unrivaled” by The New York Times, Gramercy Tavern was a leading pioneer of the farm-to-table movement since its inception in 1994. Chef Michael Anthony’s contemporary American menu and fiercely seasonal menu are true gems — showcasing Gramercy Tavern’s relationships with local farms and purveyors. The restaurant has earned nine James Beard Awards, including “Outstanding Restaurant” and “Outstanding Chef in America”.
This package serves 2-3 people and includes
- 4 slices Duck Meatloaf (each 5 oz.)
- Sautéed Pepper Blend (1 lb.)
- Salsa Verde (4 oz.)
- Duck Meatloaf – Ground Duck, Ground Duck Fat, Signature Spice Blend (Salt, Pepper, Celery Seed, Fennel Seed, Parsley, Onion, Garlic, Red Wine Vinegar, Egg, Parsley, Milk Powder). (Not Gluten-Free, Not Dairy Free)
- Sautéed Pepper Blend – Bell Peppers, Garlic, Onion, Salt, Black Pepper, Olive Oil
- Salsa Verde – Parsley, Cilantro, Chive, Onion, Garlic, Pickled Pepper, Salt, Pepper, Sherry Vinegar, Olive Oil
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store meatloaf in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Upon arrival, store remaining items in the refrigerator.
- Meatloaf lasts up to 3 days in the refrigerator or up to 3 months in the freezer.
- Remaining items last up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Allow salsa verde to come to room temperature.
- Remove the plastic cover and place the pan in the oven (meatloaf and pepper blend have been pre-cooked and just need to be heated).
- Place pepper blend on top of the meatloaf and heat both for approx. 15 minutes or until warm.
- Remove from oven and then spoon salsa verde to finish.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Gramercy Tavern ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.