Roasted winter vegetables cooked until sweet and tender, smothered with rich chicken gravy, and encased in buttery pie crust. Roast in your oven until golden brown.
With a Michelin Star and volumes of accolades, Gramercy Tavern is a top New York restaurant on America’s culinary bucket list. Hailed as one of the “most delightful places” by the Michelin Guide and “arguably unrivaled” by The New York Times, Gramercy Tavern was a leading pioneer of the farm-to-table movement since its inception in 1994. Chef Michael Anthony’s contemporary American menu and fiercely seasonal menu are true gems — showcasing Gramercy Tavern’s relationships with local farms and purveyors. The restaurant has earned nine James Beard Awards, including “Outstanding Restaurant” and “Outstanding Chef in America”.
This package serves 2-3 and includes 1 tray of Gramercy Tavern’s Chicken Pot Pie.
- Tray measures 8″ × 10″
Chicken Pot Pie: Chicken (Marinated in Olive Oil, Soy Sauce, Cumin, Salt and Pepper), Crust (All-Purpose Flour, Butter, Salt), Pot Pie Filling (Chicken, Carrots, Cauliflower, Celery Root, Celery, Mushrooms, Chicken Broth, White Wine Vinegar, Garlic, Onions, Salt and Pepper
Allergens: Dairy, Gluten, Allium
Instructions / Storage
- Ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Store in the freezer with the lid until ready to cook
- Remove from freezer and refrigerate for 24 hours prior to cooking
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Remove from the bag and heat for 30 minutes or until hot
- Gramercy Tavern ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.