Gourmet Butcher Block
- Step 1 Thaw bread pudding mix and sauce.
- Step 2 Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- Step 3 Pour the bread pudding mix into the baking pan and bake for 50-60 minutes uncovered.
- Step 4 Bake time can vary depending on your oven, some extra time may be needed. Bread pudding will turn golden brown and will rise almost twice its size when fully baked.
- Step 5 When ready, remove from the oven and let cool for 15 minutes – Bread Pudding will return to flat while cooling.
- Step 6 Pour the Vanilla Cream Sauce over the cooked bread pudding and serve. Best enjoyed warm!