A great way to sample New Orleans gourmet classics! This variety package of specialty items hand-picked by the Gourmet Butcher Block includes everything you need for the perfect cajun feast.
While Louisiana natives have long known about the wonder that is the Turducken, this culinary masterpiece didn’t enter the world for most Americans until they heard NFL legend John Madden on television pouring out his love for Gourmet Butcher Block’s turducken. Since 1994, Gourmet Butcher Block has been making turduckens: a chicken stuffed inside a duck stuffed inside a turkey. Founded by Leah Hebert Mistich and Glenn Mistich, the Cajun specialty meat market in Gretna, Louisiana, also makes Cajun specialties like gumbo, shrimp stuffed chicken, and bread pudding.
FREE 2-DAY SHIPPING TO:
AL, AR, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MO, MS, NC, OH, OK, SC, TN, TX, and WI
Each Combo Pack Includs:
- 1 Deboned Chicken with Shrimp Stuffing: Louisiana shrimp cooked etouffée style sauteed with onion, bell pepper, mixed with rice and family Cajun seasoning.
- 1 Quart Chicken & Andouille Sausage Gumbo: this famous Louisiana specialty is a roux based dish made with chicken, Andouille and pork sausage. Best when served over rice.
- 1 Quart Seafood Gumbo: this famous Louisiana specialty is a roux based dish made with Louisiana shrimp and crab meat. Best when served over rice.
- 1 Quart Shrimp & Corn Soup: a crème based soup made with Louisiana shrimp, fresh corn, potatoes and family Cajun seasoning.
Instructions / Storage
Storage & Care:
- Gumbo, Corn Soup & Shrimp Étouffée- Soup, Gumbo & Étouffée can be kept refrigerated for 3-4 days and frozen for up to 2-3 months.
- Stuffed Chicken- Uncooked stuffed chicken can be kept refrigerated for 3-4 days and 1 year frozen. If cooked, keep refrigerated for 3-4 days or 2-6 months frozen.
- Gumbo, Corn Soup & Shrimp Étouffée- Leave in refrigerator overnight to thaw. Once thawed, transfer into pot and simmer, stirring frequently until hot throughout. Serve with rice.
- Stuffed Chicken- Bake at 375° thread up for 1 hour and 15 minutes uncovered until brown.
- The Gourmet Butcher Block ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.